- Jonathan Scales Orchestra - T.N.F.J.
- Dhafer Youssef's "Dance Of The Invisible Dervishes" at Festival International De Carthage -Tunisia
- Die Big Band der Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg und Kyabaat - Lullaby
- Togo All Stars - Kobi Lolo (Live @ North Sea Jazz 2018) | NPO Soul en Jazz
- Lettuce - Live at North Sea Jazz 2017 | NPO Soul & Jazz
Grammy and Academy award winning composer, A. R. Rahman performed with, and was paid tribute to, by Berklee College of Music at Symphony Hall, Boston, on October 24, 2014. The repertoire for the concert spanned Mr. Rahman’s illustrious discography of over 25 years. We are delighted to release all 16 pieces presented at the concert featuring 109 performers from 32 countries representing The Berklee Indian Ensemble, The Berklee World String Ensemble, and Boston University’s Indian dance troupe, BU Bhangra. This concert was produced by Annette Philip, Artistic Director of Berklee India Exchange. Thee Thee & Malargale ft. Mohini Dey A. R. Rahman string arr. Shachar Ziv
Electric Bass: Mohini Dey
Electric Guitar: Prasanna