- VULFPECK /// It Gets Funkier IV (feat. Louis Cole)
- NIRVANA | Siddharth Nagarajan | U.Rajesh | Mohini Dey | Jazz Fusion
- Focus announce the release of the new studio album, Focus 11
- "AfroFred" by Federico Malaman (From his New Album "LIFE")
- Cristiano Parato - SKYWALKER (feat. Luca Scarpa and Lele Melotti )
[Source: Facebook] He started playing the drums at the age of 3 when he heard Harvey Mason and Joe Morello playing Hancock’s Chameleon and Brubeck’s Take Five. He was accepted into a music school at the age of six performing these songs but mostly they were impressed by his improvisation skills. In his childhood he was devoted all his time to music. The works of Weather Report, Frank Zappa, Miles Davis, Allan Holdsworth, John Scofield and John McLaughlin inspired him the most. At the age of 12 he decided to continue learning on his own. In this time he reached a level of expertise and he took the chance to start playing in the Hungarian musical elite, a tendency that is still strong in his career. Mostly Billy Cobham, Vinnie Colaiuta, Dennis Chambers and Terry Bozzio influenced his play style. Until now he has performed on over 150 albums* of various styles. He has contributed to several albums as an arranger and music director.
He played in concerts with Gary Willis, Scott Kinsey, Scott Henderson, Matthew Garrison, Scott Kinsey Group, Tim Lefebvre, Steve Tavaglione, Walt Fowler, Bob Mintzer, Hiram Bullock, L. Shankar, Vernon Reid, Iain Ballamy, Al DiMeola, Nguyen Lee, Hadrien Feraud.
He has three solo-album: