- Jonathan Scales Orchestra - T.N.F.J.
- Dhafer Youssef's "Dance Of The Invisible Dervishes" at Festival International De Carthage -Tunisia
- Die Big Band der Hochschule für Musik und Theater Hamburg und Kyabaat - Lullaby
- Togo All Stars - Kobi Lolo (Live @ North Sea Jazz 2018) | NPO Soul en Jazz
- Lettuce - Live at North Sea Jazz 2017 | NPO Soul & Jazz
Marbin first started in 2007 as an improvised music duo consisting of Israeli guitarist Dani Rabin and Israeli saxophonist Danny Markovitch Slor. Slor and Rabin met shortly after Slor had completed his military service as an infantry sergeant and Rabin had graduated from Berklee College of Music. Since 2008, Marbin has been living in Chicago and performing all over the United States, playing over 250 shows a year. They have released five albums: Impressions of a City (2009), as part of Paul Wertico’s Mideast-Midwest Alliance, and three under the name Marbin (2009), Marbin as a duo,Breaking the Cycle (2011) with drummer Paul Wertico, bassist Steve Rodby (Pat Metheny Group), and Jamey Haddad (Paul Simon), Last Chapter of Dreaming (2013) with its touring band and an array of thirteen guests and The Third Set (Live 2014).