- Valeriy Stepanov Fusion Project – Live
- Waltz for Nicky(R.Galliano) - R.Bolatov, G.Isatov, A.Murenko
- ROAD TO THE HIMALAYAS BY EVGENY POBOZHIY FEAT. MOHINI DEY & DAVID SAGAMONYANTS
- Floating Fretless Dreams - Mathisen, Ruggero Robin & Gergo Borlai
- Upcoming new album Antoine Fafard - Borromean Odyssey - Pre-order campaign (2019)
Herbie Hancock always seems to be on some kind of voyage. Whether he’s improvising in a spaceship surrounded by 11 keyboards or forming new iterations of bands, you can always count on him to push the possibilities and the boundaries of jazz.
This concert presentation includes the most recent member of the group: Terrace Martin, who’s collaborated with Flying Lotus and Kendrick Lamar. It also features Lionel Loueke on guitar and vocals, James Genus on bass, and Trevor Lawrence Jr. on drums.
On this radio episode, Jazz Night in America host Christian McBride sits down with Hancock to discuss his technological journey over the years. We’ll also hear stories from Herbie’s longtime keyboard tech, Bryan Bell, and a testimonial from Paris Strother, keyboard player for the R&B trio KING.
1. Watermelon Man
2. Come Running To Me
3. Cantaloupe Island
Recorded August 11th, 2016 @ The BRIC Celebrate Brooklyn! Festival at the Prospect Park Bandshell, New York City
Herbie Hancock (bandleader, piano, vocals), Lionel Loueke (guitar, vocals), James Genus (bass), Terrace Martin (saxophone, keyboards, vocals), Trevor Lawrence Jr. (drums)